Wednesday 7 March 2018

FashionMia cheap swimwear

I've told you about FashionMia before and I'll tell you again. They have some really pretty items in their online store. I've been looking for some bathing suits these days and found some that I liked on their website. I already have a lot but I'm obsessed with them, so I'll share some with you in case you are like me. 
I know, it's not summer yet, but I also found some one-pieces that are perfect for going to the pool. And they're also on sale so let's move on to some pictures with the cheap swimwear.


I also found the next two that I liked a lot. I've seen them a lot on Instagram and they're at a great price on FashionMia. The one with stripes is my favourite, just imagine how it will look on tanned skin!


I also started thinking about my spring warfrobe and found these cute skater dresses. This year, over-the-knee dresses are really a thing and I think they look elegant, too. Both of them make me think of Paris, I don't know why, but I'd feel like wandering the french streets when wearing them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!