Wednesday 17 January 2018

Sweet pink nail art

Hi,
As we didn't have much snow this winter, I decided to bring some on my nails. It's still cold and January so I think this manicure is suitable for the moment. I'm definitely a winter person and I love everything about it - even the cold weather - so I think I could wear a snowflake on my nails almost anytime. 
For this manicure, I used El Corazon - Matte Effect 111 (pink) as a base colour. Then I added some ILNP - My Private Rainbow (L+S) for the subtle holographic effect. I stamped the snowflake design on my ring finger from Konad's m59 stamping plate using white stamping nail polish. I added a white pearl in the middle of it to make it even more delicate and elegant. I think that pearls will be a huge part of 2018's nail art trends because why wouldn't they? They already are present on every fashion item and I don't think nails will make an exception. And this can only make me happy because I've loved pearls since forever. I finised my manicure with Seche Vite top coat for some extra shine and protection.
What do you think? I'd love to hear your opinion on this new pearl trend!


Follow me on:

1 comments:

Manases Andrea said...

Chiar ieri am facut la cineva unghiute asemanatoare si am propus sa punem in fulgul de nea un stras si era impotriva. Mi mi se pare ca arata super elegant astfel!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!