Thursday 31 August 2017

Sweater weather

It's that 'sweater weather' time of the year again and I couldn't love it more! Yes, I like summer a lot, I was born in the summer and I love warm days, but I can't say I dislike fall. I find a lot of things beautiful about it: when the first leaves fall, when the smell in the air changes, when I can wear my favourite boots again, but most importantly, when I can wear knitwear again. FashionMia comes again in our help with cheap Knitwear and I found some really beautiful items on their website. I'll post my wishlist below and I'm waiting to tell me what you think about them!


Also, I'm going to have a lot of events this autumn so I need to renew my wardrobe for that, too. I found a lot of beautiful options in their women bodycon dresses section, check them out! A woman can never have enough dresses and shoes, is that right?

Follow me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!