Sunday 3 January 2016

Burgundy - nude dotticure

Hi,
Today I'll show you a fast & easy dotticure accessorized with some nail studs. The nail polishes I used as base colours were Rimmel - Highland and Rimmel - Let's get nude. Using a dotting tool, I created a few black dots over the nude base. The golden studs I applied on my middle and ring fingers are from Born Pretty store and you can find them here on their website. I finished with clear top coat on all nails. What do you think?
 

Follow me on:



6 comments:

Oana said...

Frumoasa combinatie, foarte elegante <3

Katja Nail 2 Express said...

Gorgeous manicure Marya :)

Lorena's blog said...

Arata foarte frumos! Imi place. :)

Manases Andrea said...

Super draguta manichiura si imi place ca ai adaugat si tinte!
Iti urez un an nou fericit cu multe bucurii!

coco said...

superb, imi place tare mult!

bydee-make-up said...

Manichiura ta arata genial! :)
Pupici

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!