Tuesday 25 August 2015

Under the sea nail art

Hi,
Today I'll show you my new aquatic nail art which I easily created using some water decals and 3D accessories from Born Pretty store. I started two coats of pink Ice Cream nail polish and then I created the gradient using a sponge and Rimmel - Too Cool To Tango. Then I applied everything else on the nails and finished with clear top coat. Easy peasy! 

The pink nail polish I used is the Ice Cream Cone nail polish from Born Pretty. Don't you just love the bottle! The colour is truly delicious, too! 

You can find the water decals I used for this manicure here, for only $2,53.

The mermaid decoration is from also Born Pretty. I got it in a wheel together with some other 3D sea-horses, shells, anchors and stars. You can find this one here on their website.

Don't forget to use my 10% discount code MKAK31 with any order on Born Pretty store.


Follow me on:

6 comments:

Oana said...

Super unghiute <3

Taitzel said...

UUU,love them.!!!!

Emma's Grimoire said...

I love this design, the charms are really cute =]

Marias Nail Art said...

It's so sweet.
I'm pretty sure I would start picking charms as big as this tho :D

Anonymous said...

Superbe !

Manases Andrea said...

Este geniala manichiura. Atrage atentia prin culoare. Este superba.

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!