Sunday 26 July 2015

Turquoise animal print nails

Hi,
Today I'll show you an old manicure I never got the chance to post. This is a really easy to do mix and match. The dark blue polish is Rimmel - Adam n Eve it and the turquoise one is China Glaze - Too Yacht to Handle. On my middle finger, I applied the two nail polishes over a white base, using a sponge. The animal print on my ring finger was created freehand, using a thin brush. At the end, I applied clear top coat to seal in everything.

I'd also like to show you a manicure I did on a friend's nails a while ago. All was painted freehand. The nude nail polish is Rimmel - Let's get nude. What do you think?

Follow me on:

9 comments:

Szöszi said...

very beautiful animal pattern inspired manicure! They are beautiful!
http://judymuhely.blogspot.hu/

Marias Nail Art said...

Aww, they are really beautiful both of them!

Oana said...

oooo ce frumuseleeee,amandoua <3

Deya said...

ce dragut e tigurul...super

Taitzel said...

Grrrr...minunate manichiuri!

Gelic said...

Loved the blue one!

Mădălina said...

Foarte frumoase amandoua. ♥

Manases Andrea said...

Prima mai este foarte draguta iar cel de al doilea, wow.... de efect! Superbe!

Unknown said...

Ador albastrul/turcoazul vara pe unghii, e minunat si vesel!! <3

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!