Thursday 18 April 2013

Guest Post Thursday: Fall in ..naiLove!


Hi,
The guest blogger today is Paulina from fall in ...naiLove. If you haven't seen her blog until now it's a pity! This is one of the blogs I really enjoy reading and I comment each new post. She does great manicures and takes so great pictures of them, that it was extremely difficult for me to chose the four pictures below. Let's see what she has prepared:

Honestly, I'm so stressed... hopefully, you'll like it. I really wanted to make something extraordinary and differnet. 
This design was inspired with a book called "A Mexican Affair". You know... the sunset, beach  and...love- what a hot, explosive combination it is! I wanted to display this summer atmosphere of the Mexican beach.
I started with a base, then put a coat of deep pink/fuchsia and let it dry. Then, I added a purple-navy blue gradient with the sponge to have a sunset effect. For the sun falling down the horizon I made yellow halfmoons using the tape method and once again painted a light orange shading with a piece of the sponge. In the end, I put some action on my nails - the birds and the palm trees are hand-painted with acrylic paint and a tiny nail brush. The glossy effect was achieved with a sealing top coat.
I wanted to show all I love in this design- I'm a fan of gradients, I love halfmoons and often use the tape technique and acrylic paints.

If you'd like write a guest post, too, just contact me at konadaddict [at] yahoo [dot] com and we'll settle all the details. 

22 comments:

Taya said...

This is so gorgeous, I love it. Paulina did a great job. :)

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful manicure!

Simo said...

m-ai lasat fara cuvinte,imi plac tare mult ;)

ManisbyMoore said...

This is beautiful!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

whoa this is beautiful, that is one amazing gradient scene.

Tamit24 said...

...I'm blushing right now! :)
thank you so much, maRayya :*

Carla said...

Ce faine suuunt :X

Niki said...

OMG this is sooo adorable!!!

Mădălina said...

Superbe.

Mihaela Pojogu said...

Cat de frumoase sunt!!

Lacqueerisa said...

Omgosh!! These are absolutely gorgeously mindblowing! Love them so much! Adore the details put in this manicure! Well done!!

MissAdelinne said...

This nail art is just perfect!

MissAdelinne said...

This nail art is just perfect!

-Diana- said...

Beautiful. Wish I was there.

nail crazy said...

awesome manicure, i'm running to check her blog :D

Mina said...

How lovely is this! Amazing one! Love the little details :)

pirelka said...

LOVE LOVE !!!

Camy said...

ce frumoase sunt, superbe!! ❤❤❤

Mademoiselle M said...

Wow, the most amazing nail art I have ever seen :) I love sunset on your nails :)

Anutka said...

This is stunning! Absolutely love this sunset manicure :)

Unknown said...

Wow, love this nail art!! It's amazing!!

Unknown said...

awsome ...love it!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!