Sunday 20 January 2013

I LOVE NAIL POLISH -11:59

Hi,
I'm very excited to introduce a new nail polish brand in my collection: I  NP. If you haven't heard about this brand, go to their facebook page and you'll see much more beautiful swatches there. Today I'll show one of the beautiful glitters I received, named 11:59. It's a glitter topper with black and gold shining particles. I tried it both over a red base colour and over a nude base colour and I like the results a lot. I applied two coats of it and here's what I got:

Look at the beautiful bottle the nail polish comes in. I like it so much!
 
If you wonder where to purchase this, go to their etsy store. There you'll find many beautiful nail polishes for $10 each. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it over a nude base !! So pretty :)

Marias Nail Art said...

It's a pretty glitter and great layerings :)

Helena / Lacky Corner said...

I like better over the nude base! Very nice.

Arletta said...

I love it over the nude base!
x

bydee-make-up said...

Superba manichiura. <3 :)

Ela's Dreams said...

superb glitterul pe unghii imi place :)

Tamit24 said...

You are right this little bottle is awsome! I really like this glitter :)

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!