Friday 18 May 2012

Born Pretty water decals

 Hi,
Today I'll show you very fast-to-do and easy-to-do manicure. I started with two coats of Illamasqua -Nomad and then I just applied the water decals and finished with a clear top coat. What do you think?

The water decals I used are from a nail art store called Born Pretty. They cost $4.73 and you receive 11 different designs. Not to mention that they are extremely easy to use: you just put them in water for a few
seconds and then they come off the paper and stick onto your nails.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

very pretty, those colors go good together!

Anutka said...

these are so pretty! I will have to look into the decals :)

Bluewinx15 said...

the color is lovely really ...!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!